ANYONE NEEDING HELP WITH MODDING? CIV BUILDER?

HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE BEEN LEARNING AS MUCH AS I CAN ABOUT MODDING AOE AND HAVE TONS OF MODDING EXPERIENCE AND AM WILLING TO HELP ANYBODY THAT IS TRYING TO USE CIV BUILDER OR DO ANY KIND OF MODDING JUST FYI POST A REPLY HERE OR PM ME! TOTALLY THRILLED TO SEE NEW PPL INTO THE MOD STUFF. DONT GIVE UP!

4 Likes

I made my first map, I don’t think I’m up to modding properly but I’d love to know how to create random generated maps instead of fix specific maps.

Here was my first go/proof of concept

Yes!! I need, I made a mod for AOE 1 DE and I am trying to start creating new units. Which program do you recommend for beginners? And another question, how do I modify the tech tree of each civi? I want to reorganize the tecHs and units that they show and I cannot find the file where the information would be … ty for your time

Hello , I have be working on my first mod , I do an overhaul mod xD And it is going really good but I’m stuck on one part , I can’t rename units or change their description and I can’t find any info online for that matter. Advanced genie editor 3 seems to crash when I try to tincker with those too :frowning:

You need to look at the strings file and add your modded strings to the file made for those. PM me for more info.

these forums like, dead

Why do you think I posted this? I have nothing to do with MS or anything and have posted this for anyone looking on these forums to have another shot at getting some help because they are so dead.

I take this to mean you want to donate for my … research and development costs?

Become a Patron!