Anyone out there?

I made it. It look really different than the other forum

@“Wicked Wulf” said:

@lilanthe said:
@jennywaboom Old castle siege links need to redirect to new site :smile:

This forum is only for the legacy titles…Castle Siege is staying where it is at from what I understand.
and I understand very little…so sorry lol

Wulf is right, the castle siege stuff will not be moving here, so that link has nothing to go to. This link is now the correct one to that page https://forums.castlesiegegame.com/forum/53-age-of-empires-castle-siege/

@jennywaboom said:

@“Wicked Wulf” said:

@lilanthe said:
@jennywaboom Old castle siege links need to redirect to new site :smile:

This forum is only for the legacy titles…Castle Siege is staying where it is at from what I understand.
and I understand very little…so sorry lol

Wulf is right, the castle siege stuff will not be moving here, so that link has nothing to go to. This link is now the correct one to that page https://forums.castlesiegegame.com/forum/53-age-of-empires-castle-siege/

But, you could put a link to castle siege forums here, and vice versa :wink:

PS: What kind of Conrad avatar is this one? #CrossForumAvatars

I’m asking the same question because it feels like everyone but me received an invite to the closed beta. Very quiet in the forums now. :smiley:

@rhrmn said:
I’m asking the same question because it feels like everyone but me received an invite to the closed beta. Very quiet in the forums now. :smiley:

Did invites go out yet? I’ve been busy all day and haven’t been reading here.

@“Andy P” said:

@rhrmn said:

Did invites go out yet? I’ve been busy all day and haven’t been reading here.

There were no announcements from the Age team today. Too quiet.

Nothing to do with beta in my mail since the questions

Same here. Pretty sure they are not out yet. I trongly suspect that when it is, people are gonna want to blab and we’re gonna have to moderate lol. Though Idk what would constitute what should/should not be repeated

@Chuggles22 said:
Same here. Pretty sure they are not out yet. I trongly suspect that when it is, people are gonna want to blab and we’re gonna have to moderate lol. Though Idk what would constitute what should/should not be repeated

Yeah, I have no idea how they will want us to deal with the NDA stuff. I assume swiftly and harshly.