AOE 1, ROR is dead

Hi all, AOE1 classic was great game ever I play. With this start I approach with AOE2 before, and look AOE1 different AOE2. The way to play AOE1 and 2 is seperate. And make AOE 1 become AOE 2 make it dead special from Vietnam and China. ( Alot of will come to AOE4 simple play some MOBA game).

• So please Microsoft, just update for graphics, and balance civil, don’t change way to play AOE1. I give up the thing you call game is AOE1
    ( Although I hate wall foundation spread, cheap and unit don’t attack it, Viet and China ban it in all tournament)
  • Give back way to play like AOE 1 classic with new Graphics and balance civil, and get well come from Vietnam and China. Timeline, spread foundation house ( it not cheap and wood is important so it not bug) thank if you read my topic just write it let don’t let AOE1 dead
2 Likes

If upgraded graphics is enough why did aoe de underperform?

1 Like

Same thing it dead from start, the way to play :)))) I play classic but never touch to de, although I play AOE 2, :rofl::rofl: but for now I till give up ror too boring AOE, ít is not AOE 1:())).

1 Like

Are you asking for a patch for AoE1 classic with these things? Because otherwise you’ve just described AoE1 DE.

What do these things mean?

Probably too high system requirements for a lot of the Vietnamese playerbase.

1 Like

You can’t go pass foundation house, any building.
And not much about computer, many player get good computer but they never play de or ror, just cause it horible. And me too never touch

1 Like

Why do you abbreviation civilization to civil instead of civ?

1 Like

Sorry I will improve for next time. Thank you

1 Like

Aoe1de has a countable & stable player base which is functioning, it is not underperforming really player-wise. As we know, aoe1de problem is that it is difficult to be supported, and because of this it has several flaws here and there. The devs moved its assets to the aoe2 engine (Return of Rome), which is now the best aoe1 that ever existed, without player base because of… reasons.

Regarding the established Vietnamese pros, who still play the original aoe1 after all that time and developments, simply are not interested to make any move is the conclusion. Others, Vietnamese and not, compose the current aoe1de player base.

It wrong AOE classic lack alot thing special is balanced civ, ít make me change to AOE DE . But :rofl::rofl: like me said it still horible more than classic many times, ror better but it AOE 2, and :))) never think just some player play de is OK, it not get 10% player of AOE classic too.

1 Like

This forum has a translation tool, feel free to write in your native language.

5 Likes

Nâng cấp đồ hoạ và cân bằng nền văn minh, giữ nguyên cách chơi.
Không thay đổi nó thành AOE 2.
AOE DE là quá tệ
Máy tính không phải vấn đề, vấn đề là AOE mà Microsoft đã tạo ra nó gần như rác. Thứ mà tôi muốn vứt đi khỏi cái thư viện steam của mình.
Tôi chơi AOE 2 , nhưng mới chỉ chơi 1 trận DE , và vài trận ROR và t muốn xoá nó khỏi thư viện.
AOE classic nó là tốt nhất của AOE1 ,

2 Likes

Even when it’s just been placed, before a villager has started building it? If so, I can see how that could be ####### but I don’t understand how it could be banned in tournaments without banning building everything.

EDIT: the censored word means used to gain an advantage in a way that wasn’t intended.

This doesn’t really explain what you don’t like about it. To me, it sounds like exactly what you want. Yes, AoE DE has bugs and bad pathing, but so does AoE classic.

2 Likes

Yes, but I say this is all thing make AOE DE and Ror dead. No any one from AOE 2 will play it. And AOE 1 never play it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like