AoE: DE Limited Beta: Come Join the Discussion!

Hello everyone! If you’re one of the many enthusiastic players who managed to snag an AoE: DE beta key from the Windows Store, let me first say: CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU for being a part of the event! We’re thrilled to introduce our titles to new platforms, and this will be the first of (hopefully) many opportunities to prepare them for cross-network play in the future.

Come Join the Discussion

Now that you’ve had a chance to download the game and play, you’re invited to a special, secret forum where you can discuss your experience as an Insider!

If you’re an Insider participating in the Limited Beta, all you need to do is to sign out and sign back in to the forum to see the new categories! If you aren’t an Insider yet, you’ll need to go sign up to become an Insider to enjoy all the perks! What are you waiting for?!

Insider Flair

As an Insider, you’ll ALSO gain two new perks for being a part of the program:

• The ability to set “Age Insider” as your forum title! Visit your forum preferences to select it as your title!
  • A cool, new, Insiders flair! Once you set your title, you’ll get the all new Insiders “flair” next to your profile picture.

Don’t Forget!

Once you’re all set up to view the new forums, be sure to post your thoughts by August 15th to ensure they’re seen by the team. After that point, we can’t promise that we’ll see your feedback with enough time to give it the consideration it deserves.

We look forward to hearing of any issues you encounter while playing, and thank you again for being a part of this awesome community!

I am partaking in the AOE:DE Limited Beta test, but when I click on the forum for feedback, I get an access denied error.

I cannot access those forums. I know from the beta before release that my MS account who is tied to two different emails (alias) cause somewhat of a problem. I used one of those email to log on forum while i received beta invite on the other one (but both still ties to the same account). If you can hook me up with the right support it would be awesome. Cheers.

I got beta access but still cant join forums.

@WhiteMagick4 @kinzoplus @TallishSpy8594 If you joined the beta this week you will not have access to the beta forums. The community team has created the feedback forum category #insiders:aoe-de-ob and report a bug category #insiders:de-ob-bugs where you can post.

As @GMEvangelos said above, you may need to log out and back into the forums in order to access the new forum categories. Clearing your internet browser history and cookies or opening a private browser tab may also be necessary to access the new forums.

If you still need help accessing the new forums, please contact the community team at aoeinsidersupport@microsoft.com.