AoE II HD Patch 5.7 is Now Live! - Age of Empires

AoE II HD Patch 5.7 is Now Live! - Age of Empires

Patch 5.7 is now live! If you’d like to join in on the discussion head over to our Steam forums here. Below are the issues that have been addressed in this 5.7 Patch: General Community Bug Fixes: Addressed a desync found when file transferring custom maps Advancing through replay chapters should no longer cause a … Continued

Read the full story here

Where are the instructions for downloading and applying the Patch? I just bought AOE II HD from Steam - I haven’t played in over a decade - and most of the Hotkeys don’t work. Do your patches fix this?

@WitlessBooch116 said:
Where are the instructions for downloading and applying the Patch? I just bought AOE II HD from Steam - I haven’t played in over a decade - and most of the Hotkeys don’t work. Do your patches fix this?

If it is on steam and you have auto-update on, it should update as soon as steam has started up. If auto-update is off you would need to select it and play it, it will then detect that there is an update and download/install it.

What about the fact that 14 and the rest of the numbers no longer make a sound in the lobby chats? We need this back!!!

I know it sounds silly, but where can I manually download these patches?

Since the last update, it is impossible to restore an multigame savegame.
Need Support for AOE 2 on Steam. Since the last update, it is impossible to restore an multigame savegame. all players are aztecs and the game crashes to desktop.

Need Support for AOE 2 on Steam. Since the last update, it is impossible to restore an multigame savegame. all players are aztecs and the game crashes to desktop.

When AOE 2 definitive edition will release ? Stop this patches and give us the real patch : the definitive edition !

ich bekommen keinen link oder schaltfläche um den patch downzuloaden