AoE III DE Beta : Not Eligible due to Higher VRAM

I signed up for the Age Insider Program months ago and has not received any invites for the beta yet. I have uploaded my DxDiag file too. So when I looked up at the invite page, it showed me a warning that I have 4 GB VRAM, while 2 GB was recommended. Am I not eligible because I have more specs than it asks for? Or am I missing something else? I have linked both my steam and Xbox Live accounts. My Video Card is GTX 1050 Ti.

1 Like

I have a simlar warning, have a 1070 so don’t know why its complaining. Don’t think it affects your beta eligibilty though.

The warning seems to think we have shared ram between our graphics cards and system memory, but I am fairly sure both our gpu’s don’t do that.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know of the bug on the vram warning. We’ll get that corrected today. The actual selection was based on the correct amounts of vram, this is just an error in display on the site.

Also note that as per the info on the Insiders page system requirements aren’t the only selection criteria being used. So while you may exceed the technical requirements that doesn’t guarantee you’ll be selected.

2 Likes

I have this too but the warning is suppose to be GPU that lacks dedicated RAM. I have this problem though i’m sure that Dell didnt lied to me about Dedicated RAM in GPU. My system has 1050Ti. Please let me now if this get resolved and if u get invite to the game cause we use the same GPU.

1 Like

The vram info should display correctly now. If you see otherwise, let me know.

1 Like

I still have the same advice, need to update my dxinfo file?

Yeah, it has been solved now. Unfortunate for me that I wasn’t added to the Beta Program. Hope to receive one soon!

2 Likes