AOE III DEck builder (ON-LINE)

Thank you man! We really appreciate your effort.

3 Likes

Excellent AP bro!! I was looking for something like this so I can theorycraft decks while I’m not home, thank you!!!

1 Like

Your app is amazing.

btw I want to report a missing image here since I don’t have a Github account:

Turku Academy icon for Finns’ revolution is missing

This is the icon:
turku_academy

Thank you for the report, I’ll take a look.

1 Like

Done! The image was added

4 Likes

New feature available now!!!

You are able to search units by name.

14 Likes

New Update!!!

• Now you are able to see the Federal State name.
  • Now you see the federal cards grouped.
  • Now you are able to select in group.

15 Likes

Hotfix!!

Adding performance improvements when searching units. The unit searcher is now faster and now a no result message is showed as a feedback to the user.

3 Likes

New Update!

• Now you are able to share the unit link and it will take you to that specific unit.

9 Likes

New update!!

• New Feature: Now you are able to see the complete tech tree of a civilization.

10 Likes

good job bro, i would donate if my address wouldnt be visible for you when donating

The image for the Coach Guns Card for the Mexican’s Baja California Rev is apparently bugged.

thanks for the report, now it is fixed

1 Like

Thank you very much, but I’ve found some other ones:

• Inca - Age I: 1st line, 4th card;
  • Sweden - Age III: 2nd line, 29th card;
  • Ethiopia - Age II: 3rd line, 33rd card;
1 Like

Done! thanks for the reports.

1 Like

I have a new report: when you click the descriptions for the Dragoon and Legion Dragoon, it bugs out.

How you can click the description? the description disappear when you move outside the card

It’s not in the Deck Builder, it’s in the Unit viewer.

I’ll make myself more clear: this wasn’t in the “Build Deck” portion but in the “Units” portion. I clicked in the little icon which gives more details about the unit (in this case the “Dragoon” and “Legion Dragoon” unit) and the screen then bugs out and doesn’t show anything.

Good night a question in which category do i meet the statistics of the unit independence guards of Gran Colombia

2 Likes