AoE

Hi everyone,

Sinds last week I got the beta access and started playing. First of all I want to say that the game looks truly amazing, it is dynamic, and the gameplay is very transparent.

But I have some questions about the game, I know it is still in the pre-release phase and that alot can happen before the real release, but still I want to ask these questions.

The game feels incompleet at the moment for me because of the following:

• I had expected a greater diversity bewteen the races in army, it feels like alot of the same
  • Are these all the ages one could pass through.
  • The farmers or not dynamic, when a field runs dry the farmers stop working instead of automatic rebuilding a farm.
  • No gate for the walls
  • Possibility to build greater residential buildings after passing through the ages
  • The possibility for making something like a captain or a general for the armies

And yet, the game is absoluut amazing. This is nothing negative, just something that popt my mind.

@“Matthijs Knigge” said:
Hi everyone,

Sinds last week I got the beta access and started playing. First of all I want to say that the game looks truly amazing, it is dynamic, and the gameplay is very transparent.

But I have some questions about the game, I know it is still in the pre-release phase and that alot can happen before the real release, but still I want to ask these questions.

The game feels incompleet at the moment for me because of the following:

• I had expected a greater diversity bewteen the races in army, it feels like alot of the same
  • Are these all the ages one could pass through.
  • The farmers or not dynamic, when a field runs dry the farmers stop working instead of automatic rebuilding a farm.
  • No gate for the walls
  • Possibility to build greater residential buildings after passing through the ages
  • The possibility for making something like a captain or a general for the armies

And yet, the game is absoluut amazing. This is nothing negative, just something that popt my mind.

Many changes aren’t possible at this point. Specially change between civilizations.
They don’t planned add gates because the gameplay.
No.
No.
They don’t want change old gameplay.

https://forgottenempires.net/announcing-age-of-empires-definitive-edition