- BUILD #: 101.101.41855.0 5694529
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
Francisco de almeida - mission 3: Ruins of Empires. The game keeps crashing after attacking/destroying some tents of Bantu.
I probably have a serious OCD, but i find really boring to play campaigns “just to win”, so in order to satisfy myself, i have to fulfill all the secondary objectives, as well as destroy all enemy units and buildings (except for walls), as well as keeping all the heroes alive.
Right now i’m at mission 3 of Francisco de Almeida’s campaign, and after hitting the bantu’s tents, the game keeps crashing constantly -> i literally have to save the game every few seconds in order to progress, but it is so annoying that i just have to report it and skip this mission until it is fixed.
I suspect it might be some kind of a null pointer due to a trigger? Anyways, i’d love to start the game in a debug mode, if possible. I’m also attaching the savegame file where the crashes are imminent.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur?
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- start francisco de almeida’s campaign mission 3 on hard
- search the ocean to find gaia troops
- attack the bantu troops (use heroes to jebait enemy shotel warriors and other units, and use organ guns, arbalesters and hand cannoneers to kill the enemy forces, as well as heal up with a monk
- do not bring mohammad to swahili villages or to his execution, instead, explore the map and destroy bantu forces
- attack the bantu tents in the nortwest area
- experience the crashes