I have been waiting for AoKTS for 3 years, so I changed my mind. I made a editor by myself.
This referenced to AoE2ScenarioParser but not based on it, nor python.
Actually, it will perform much faster on scenario reading and editing.
It is really a huge plan, so there are just a bit of features completed.
- Read / save scenario.
- Import / Export strings in scenario, then edit them externally.
- View trigger tree, show the cond./eff. belong to them.
- Duplicate a trigger to every player, modifying the player param, for multiplay.
- View(only) some scenario base info.
- View(only) trigger info.
- Add/Remove triggers/conditions/effects.
Its default language is not English, but I made a unfinished multi-language support, some of strings will display in English decided by system setting.
I am looking for suggestions and collaborators, so if you have some idea/knowledge of C++ programing and willing to, just let me know.