Aoe4 devs should do this (game visuals feedback)

smaller units

More detail in units

Silver texture in swords and more stuff

bigger buildings

more saturation (which is what comes in handy if we want the game to look like the X019)

more detail in the terrain, morr GRASS!

more detail in the buildings

better lighting (please looks awful, do it like X019)

Yeah , i think that is all

9 Likes

Agree with all the points

2 Likes

I want more environmental effects like rain, snow, sandstorms etc.

4 Likes

hahahaah , we will see

What’s that supposed to mean?

1 Like

We will see ,if your idea is in the beta .

1 Like

It would be cool if someone added it as a mod to AoE I and AoE II.

1 Like

Doubtful but that would be cool

2 Likes

How come all RTS games don’t have effects like snow? Snow is amazing.

2 Likes

Depends on what game they are making, balancing, physics, ect

2 Likes

More animals and naturally generating eye candy like waterfalls would also be nice.

2 Likes

I dont understand why another thread has been made when there are already existing ones which have been merged stating all the above points in some way already?

2 Likes

Well , why not? If people want to complain, people can sooo

Yes but keep it all in one place atleast, it just makes the forum look messy and incoherent. I think the forum prompts you to check if similar threads have already been made before making a new one in anycase

3 Likes

yeah we already have existing thread for similar topic no need to make another one

I agree on all the points

do we really need another ‘graphics thread’ when all of those things are already discussed in a dozen of other ones?

5 Likes

ITNOA

Where is this thread? please link that in to this thread to join new member :slight_smile:

Did you mean Graphics Thread?

I think graphic and visual effect is very important, but the AOE4 graphic is not for 2021 year and I think it is for 2015.

Please add more details and add better texture, and correct ratio between unit and building

thanks