AOE4 Editor is so annoying, add a feature very important

Dear developers, you released the Editor to create mods for Age Of Empire 4, but its so ■■■■■■■ annoying, miss a very important feauture: “Multiple clone assets , where i can for example active Clone LocString and Clone ovverride Parent settings, or something of similar, or default”, actually i can only copy a multiple selection but not clone, i wanted create a mod, but clone one to one 100 assets (6 click every time) i dont want.
Please add soon this feature, we need it.

Other feature is change the type of assets in a second moment, for example before i did only Clone LocString, and i can activate also Clone ovverride Parent settings, in a second moment.

Other feature is change a asset copied to a asset cloned.

Thank you @Toriga4198! The Content Editor is currently in Beta and was released as such so we can get hands-on feedback from our amazing creators and modders. I’ll make sure the CE team sees this—much appreciated!

I know that this is an old post, but I found a sort-of workaround:

I managed to create a macro (see link below for definition) on my computer using the following sequence:

Right click asset/unit name ==> press down (1 time) on D-pad (this selects “clone asset”) ==> press enter (to select clone) ==> press enter again (to approve the clone in the pop-up window)

I was able to map it to an extra button on my gaming mouse. This turned a multiple-click problem into a one-click solution. To put it in perspective, I was able to move through 21 units/assets in about 2-3 seconds rather than at least 10-15 seconds by going through the whole sequence. But you still have to click on each asset/unit… Devs please add a batch cloning command!

Thank you – and hope this is helpful to others!

Definition and explanation of a macro: What is a Macro? - Definition from Techopedia