AOEire Map Pack Refuses to Download After Update

Mod Location: Mods Single – Age of Empires

@DodoNotDodo

Any advice on how to make this available to tournament players ASAP? Competition starts in less than 2 weeks and people need to start practicing.

I don’t think it’s on my end, but please let me know if there is anything I can do as the mod creator.

There was a bug that was causing some updates to not complete. I fixed it yesterday. Can you try republishing your latest? That should make it available.

1 Like

You can always dispute maps directly and add maps to game files or as manual mods if mod upload/download cause problems

Thank you!!! Can you clarify what you mean by “republishing” if I should either:

1. update the mod again, OR
  2. delete the mod and publish all the files under a new number

Thanks again!

#1, just update the existing one.

1 Like

Okay, great! Thank you! Any idea how long the update is supposed to take? I updated within 5 minutes of your message and am still on this screen. Thanks!

It can take a few minutes. it looks like it completed successfully. Did it ever update the screen in game?

1 Like

No, it never did. I’m still at this screen.

I have had this problem in the past, but I ctrl+alt+deleted to get out of it. I thought maybe this somehow corrupted the file, and that’s why the mod would not update when I initially reached out to you.

I’ll report that to the game team. I think it’s maybe timing out waiting so even though it finished successfully the game doesn’t know it.

1 Like

Okay, thank you! I will just use ctrl + alt + delete for now…