AoM:DE announced by Plus2Joe on Stream?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/187060585?t=08m44s

Q: Does the game come on Xbox?

A: Age of Empires original Definitive Edition, Age of Empires 2, 3, Myth and Age of Empires 4 are announced as Windows 10 exclusives.

What do you think, fake news or not? Is there something a bit more secret coming for AoM as well, actually?

@Eaglemut said:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/187060585?t=08m44s

Q: Does the game come on Xbox?

A: Age of Empires original Definitive Edition, Age of Empires 2, 3, Myth and Age of Empires 4 are announced as Windows 10 exclusives.

What do you think, fake news or not? Is there something a bit more secret coming for AoM as well, actually?

At the beginning of every weekly Thursday stream @jennywaboom or @Plus2Joe say on stream there will not be any new announcements. There would have been news on social media and the blog about AoM:DE if it was in the works. Joe probably misspoke by mentioning AoM:DE.

Probably. I was thinking along the lines of perhaps he forgot that it’s not announced yet.

More likely the guy has no real clue what hes talking about.

@smitske said:
More likely the guy has no real clue what hes talking about.

That must be it. Thanks so much for your input.

Maybe he got very excited talking about the topic or AOM DE is his most deeper dream.

He says that Myth is an announced W10 exclusive which makes zero sense at this Point. I would say he misspoke.

Myth? Is the franchise that I am thinking about?

Anyway, made me kind of surprised, but apparently there is nothing really announced (officially)

a DE version would be cool

Yeah after aoe2de, aoe3de, aoe 4 and then mayyyyybeeee aoem:de
Doubt it tho
If so cya in like 9 years

More likely the guy has no real clue what hes talking about.> @WintryPainter69 said:

He says that Myth is an announced W10 exclusive which makes zero sense at this Point. I would say he misspoke.

Like I said earlier, clueless about aom.

I think it was just a slip up. Don’t get any hopes up until you hear from a mouth of Phil Spencer.