AoM Game Resources

Really interesting, as this was only made after I got to Justin about getting some more support about the game, and this seems to hint, that MS is getting somewhere.

All we need is a dev team, and a patch lol.

@XLightningStormL said:
Really interesting, as this was only made after I got to Justin about getting some more support about the game, and this seems to hint, that MS is getting somewhere.

Hi @XLightningStormL, I created these threads last weekend on my own without being asked. The reason for them is everyday I see players asking for support and felt like there should be a thread in each Age game subforum to direct players on where to go. The streamer showcase threads are for new and existing players to watch pro players stream and learn some new strategies for their favorite Age game. I wanted every Age game represented equally.

@rhrmn said:

@XLightningStormL said:

Hi @XLightningStormL, I created these threads last weekend on my own without being asked. The reason for them is everyday I see players asking for support and felt like there should be a thread in each Age game subforum to direct players on where to go. The streamer showcase threads are for new and existing players to watch pro players stream and learn some new strategies for their favorite Age game. I wanted every Age game represented equally.

If only MS shared that view, thank you for caring though!

Would it be possible to add RTS-Sanctuary? It’s pretty much the trove of the whole history of the game from all angles - community, discussions, recorded games, tournaments, guides… everything :slight_smile: It even started as AoT Sanctuary way back then :slight_smile:

And then Age of Mythology Heaven, the home of the modding community with tons of extra content for the game - maps, scenarios, fan expansions, really anything you can imagine :slight_smile:

@“Black Adder God” said:
Would it be possible to add RTS-Sanctuary? It’s pretty much the trove of the whole history of the game from all angles - community, discussions, recorded games, tournaments, guides… everything :slight_smile: It even started as AoT Sanctuary way back then :slight_smile:

And then Age of Mythology Heaven, the home of the modding community with tons of extra content for the game - maps, scenarios, fan expansions, really anything you can imagine :slight_smile:

No problem. It’s done. :slight_smile: