Apache cavalry: wrong description

GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 39346 and PUP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

The extended description says that they “unlike other ranged cavalry units, they have an effective ranged attack against ranged infantry”, but it’s wrong because they have very similar stats to a Dragoon and no bonus against ranged infantry.

2 Likes

instead of those messages, we should see the bonus damage of units before creating it, and solved.
we should see thi box image
before creating any unit

Heey @ArkadasLlisa, well spotted :slight_smile:. We’re now tracking this issue!

1 Like

The short description of the unit it’s correct, the problem is on the extended info panel. And no, you don’t want so much info on a unit creation tooltip because that would clutter the screen, at least IMHO.

1 Like

do you play on 720 p or something? also can be ptional, but ok.

bro i can make like 20 post like this when description is not good or incorrect

That’s the point, correct the game. I overlook some things (like cuirassier saying that are the heaviest cavalry, there’re the mahouts) but I would report functional things like this that clearly mess up the role of the unit.

IMHO, a begginer would find easier a description than raw numbers at first glance when learning the game.

Also, by graphic design, less is more.

u are preferring description instead of real numbers. well ok.

No, I didn’t say that. That’s why there’s down there all the statics to have a deeper look for the exact stats.

By my side, I end this discussion here.

lol. "a begginer would find easier a description than raw numbers at first glance when learning the game. "

1 Like

I didn’t know why I marked that as fixed, it isn’t.

by the update 50830, the wrong description still there. edit: fixed