Are Incas useless? Do they need a buff? Are they a "cheese" civ which is "okay at ALL" types of cheesing, "yet excel at none"? Let's answer those questions here

Incas need a buff to:

Villagers
Eagle Warriors
Kamuyuk (Unique Unit)

Blacksmith upgrades should either not cost gold at all, or cost MUCH LESS gold than they currently do.

The blacksmith upgrades should either give additional attack, defense, speed, and HP, to villagers or there shouls be some “villager unique” upgrades specifically for the Incas.

Towers should have either more HP, defense, range, faster buld time, or a lower resources cost (specifically less stone).

• Although having more range, and a faster build time, would probably be the best combination.

Town Centres should have either more HP, range, or lower resource cost.

These changes would make the Incas civilzation much better at “cheese” strategies. Perhaps most importantly, the Incas Eagle Warriors should have a MUCH GREATER speed advantage, or possibly an upgrade to get such an advantage from the blacksmith.

:smiley:

Incas are not a bad civ. The only things I would personally change is to decrease the gold cost of slingers and to change a bit how the vill ugrades work. Instead of having them benefitting from blacksmith upgrades, I would give them an immediate flat +1/1+ armor each time the age up, but no attack bonus. This way their eco is much harder to raid and they are still very good at trushing.

Man, Incas are good. Their tower rush is amazing. Making it any stronger would be OP. And I can’t believe you want to buff eagles. Seriously

3 Likes

Incas are in TOP 5 civs with the best win ratio. They have better WR then Aztecs and Mayans.

Blacksmith upgrades should either not cost gold at all, or cost MUCH LESS gold than they currently do.

This bonus is taken. It is the Spanish bonus.

Towers should have either more HP, defense, range, faster buld time, or a lower resources cost .
Although having more range, and a faster build time, would probably be the best combination.

They are cheaper. Incas towers (and everything) cost less stone.
Other bonus is Korean bonus.

the Incas Eagle Warriors should have a MUCH GREATER speed advantage, or possibly an upgrade to get such an advantage from the blacksmith.

They had. Couriers UT speeding up Eagles when they was relased. This was OP.

4 Likes

Incas are already a top tier civ. Even without the tower rush which btw isn’t a cheese strat at this point, they still have strats like Kamayuks siege which is hard for most civs to deal with. Also courier Kamayuks coupled with skirmishers is hard to beat without proper siege

This was actually worse if I remember correctly, everyone thought Incas were weak and their eagles worse than Aztecs and Mayans. I think they’re still the worser of the three eagles but better than before

3 Likes

There eagles are weak. And i am pretty sure i specified that i was referring SPECIFICALLY to “Incas eagle warriors”. Not ALL eagle warriors. :smiley:

Also, tower rushes are basically useless if you know how to deal with them. Also simply good scouting around your base can prevent such tower rushes from being “super effective”. :smiley:

2nd highest winrate across all 31 civilizations before DE. And they didn’t receive any nerf in DE outside of -1 attack on slingers.

Yeah Incas don’t need a buff.

1 Like

-1 on Slingers is big, because they were equal to Xbows in Castle without upgrades and with bonus vs infantry. Now inca player have to choose, erlier he go straight slingers.
And Eagles have -1 LOS, so they are not as good in scoting as before.

Having the 2nd highest winrate does not necessitate that the civ is actually good.

Most of the Incas bonuses and civ specific units are useless compared to other civs. :smiley:

Take eagle warriors for examples, they are basically only good for raiding and picking of villagers yet a simple micro and good placement of buildings easily prevents this from happening. Then they are really weak to ALMOST ALL horse units, the entire milia-line, and can easily be focused fired by archers.

They are just not cost effective enough to even be worth getting msot of the time. :smiley:

Yeah I’m not going to waste my time replying to that. Good luck to those who have the patience.

5 Likes

Having the 2nd highest winrate does not necessitate that the civ is actually good.

So what is?

1 Like

Yeah you don’t know what you’re talking about. Early imp Elite eagles invalidate archer civs, TCs don’t stop them, the rush will kill at least 20 vills and you’ll be behind and die.

Kamayuks with 6 pierce armor, yeah try to kill that with horses and archers

1 Like

Correct. At “this point”, it would not be classified as a “cheese strategy”, although “technically”, it still kind of is. Since, gaining acceptable as a “type of strategy”, does not negate “what type of strategy” it is. :smiley:

Hahahaah maintenant je comprends pourquoi tu ne m’as pas répondu mon message 11111

1 Like

Uhhh… English please?? :smiley:

Wasn’t that adjusted for free tracking?

Wait wait aren’t you argentinian or something?

Presuming one can get to imp before they are “forced” to fight their opponent! :smiley:

What about when you fight in the fuedal and castle ages?? :smiley:

And scouting is a necessity when raiding and picking off villagers, right? Unless i am mistaken on the purpose of scouting? :smiley:

You use archers, Spears, man at arms whatever you want

Also stop with those ■■■■ emojis

2 Likes