Are we getting any news for AOE4 in Xbox E3?

Or when is it??? tomorrow?

1 Like

If there is any news it should be today I think, but I’m not sure what comes out of the rest of E3. So far it looks that we ain’t getting any :confused:

1 Like

;( so sad, i wanted to see news ;;//

It’s live right now. Not over yet.

I thought we were going to see more in depth panel about this game but I guess I had wrong expectations. The most we will probably get a teaser 1-2 minutes long introducing 1 or 2 new civilizations and that’s pretty much is all.

If that is the case, My Disappointment Is Immeasurable And My Day Is Ruined

1 Like

The PC portion if the show isn’t until 5:30EST.

so like in 4 hours???

ITS NOWW!!! WAADSADSADSADSADAS

Spoke two minutes too soon lol

Alright, we received confirmation of the release date and that’s awesome! I hope we get a more in depth panel later at 5:30 EST where the developers talk more about the game.

Yikes…you can tell from this image they are only focusing in NORMIE europe , rip mesoamerica

2 Likes

YES WE HAVE THE GAME IN E3!!!
28 OF OCTOBER!!!

1 Like

Maybe america will be DLC?

Yeah, an probably overpriced DLC that won’t come out until 2 years later
■■■■ this

Too early to complain, we know nothing about those things yet. Depends on how well the game is profit-wise, and I’m sure those DLC’s will come out fast.

1 Like

Thats what i was about to say hahaha

To be honest, the more I look at it, the more AOE4 seems like AOE2. Sure, it will probably be enjoyable, but I’m not going to suddenly stop playing AOE2 for that.

1 Like

At least we will have age of empires 4, a couple of years ago i could not even dream something like that, so lets be positive!!!

2 Likes