Are we to provide bug reports?

Might seem like a bad question to ask BUT, will we be asked to fill out bug reports in a detailed manner of a step by step fashion or something similar to it?

sure there should be a bug report function

Yes. Whether it is on the private Age of Empires: Definitive Edition closed beta forums, in game, via email or some other reporting tool known only to current beta participants, beta testers are expected to submit detailed bug reports.

Game crushes during gameplay when the hot right-bottom corner (minimize all) is clicked.

@pope said:
Game crushes during gameplay when the hot right-bottom corner (minimize all) is clicked.

Hi @pope. Please report this as a comment to the game crashing thread on the support forums here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15575/for-players-who-are-crashing-unable-to-launch/p1

Dumb question but is it too late to sign up to be a tester? I found a few things I’d like to report.

@GorgeousBike82 said:
Dumb question but is it too late to sign up to be a tester? I found a few things I’d like to report.

The beta is over, but you don’t need to be a specified tester to report bugs. Just post them in the support discussions.

Which is locked for newbies. And that results in comments like mine.

@SteuerFurcht92 said:
Which is locked for newbies. And that results in comments like mine.

Try to be more relevant, I can understand you need for help but try to give more details, no trying saying “I need support because I have an issue”