Arena - No Walls, Singleplayer against AI

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:101.102.18071.0(#8607) 11179620
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Random Map game against AI. Selected Arena, map generated without walls quit game and tried to change difficulty setting, game crashed exited to desktop. Started program again, tried to change map, did so repeatedly, program crashed and exited to desktop. Launched again, went to skirmish and did not change map, Arena generated without walls again.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
    Not in multiplayer

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Launch Arena single player against AI
  2. Random Civ for AI, Teutons for player

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
There would be walls on the map.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Woops … Sorry I had been playing teams with an AI team mate, So they were set as ally. I didn’t realize the map script only makes walls if there’s an opponent.

Thanks Sorry,

2 Likes