Argentina granaderos card sometimes doesnt activate

• **GAME BUILD : 13.18214
  • **GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • **OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Even though it doesnt happen often, sometimes for a unknown reason when I send the granaderos card from Argentina it doesnt neither send the units (10 mounted granaderos, 10 cows) neither activates the creation of mounted granaderos in neither the tabern and stable and because is a 1 use card you cannot send it again to try to activate them

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

Until now it only happens me twice in the span of 2 months

:arrow_forward: ############ STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Revolt to Argentina
  2. Send the granaderos card
  3. Realize that even though the shipment has arrive neither the shipment units nor the unit creation option in tabern and stables is there.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The shipment should arrive normaly giving you 10 cows and 10 mounted granaderos and alowing you too create more mounted granaderos in stables and tavern

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

I didnt knew that you need to put a picture so I didnt take in the match

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, how many cows did you have before sending the card? Perhaps this bug has something to do with this other error.

Clarification.
I’m not saying they are the same bug, but maybe the error I reported is causing this bug as well.

Recommendation.
In case it is not, I recommend you try to replicate the error and take screenshots or record the game.

Thank you and have a nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sadly I dont believe is the same problem. At that moment I didnt have cows in my posesion so I doubt it was the cause of the card bug.

As for the replication of the error is going to be dificult. It only happen to me 2 times in a 2 month span and I dont even know what could be the source of the error ( if its only a random error or is motivated by something that those matches had in common) so I could try for hours without achieving anything.

1 Like

I hope the developers fix both bugs soon, or at least fix your bug in a mini-patch.