These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: V. 100.12.50830.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the scenario editor, when we create an army with the army editor (triggers > army editor) and create a trigger using this army, when we open this scenario in skirmish, the trigger don’t work. After that when we return in the scenario editor, the army list in the army editor is empty. Restart the game refills the army list. But, with this bug, we can’t play a scenario with a trigger using armies.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- open the scenario editor, place one musketeer on the map.
- open the army editor (triggers > army editor) and create an army when the musketeer is selected
- save the scenario
- quit the scenario editor, start a skirmish game with this scenario (in the map selection screen)
- quit the skirmish game and return to the scenario editor, open the scenario
- open the army editor, see the army list
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The army editor is not empty.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Before the skirmish game
After the skirmish game
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- No save file, but I can send the scenario (.age3Yscn) file with the musketeer and his “test” army
musketeer_army_test.age3Yscn - Google Drive
- Or a complete scenario using the “Army Deploy” trigger: Alsace in fire (1632) v2.age3Yscn - Google Drive