Arquebus is being calculated wrong

Ballistic only takes base speed into account. That is why even archers often miss moving cuman cavalry.

FIX THIS ALREADY!!! IT’S PROVEN IN VIDEO (NOT THAT IT NEEDS THO)

Just kinda chiming in to keep this topic alive and see if anyone has heard anything new?

Devs please take a look, reported several patches ago and still not fixed.

Let’s see if this gets mentioned on Tuesday when the big patch dropped. I somehow doubt it. Atleast it works good enough for bombard cannons to be an very expensive tech with little effect but not compeltely bugged and useless.

Still better then huns atheism.

Is this fixed?

Wasn’t mentioned in any patch so assuay no.

We still dont know if anything needs to be fixed, chill guys. And if you asking for a buff to portu I think this is not the time nor the place for it.

1 Like

Both normal ballistics and Portuguese were buggy. I did not check if that is still the case now.

It was shown that archers can’t hit Cuman paladin with husbandry. While they always hit Teuton paladins This just has more effect for slow moving gunpowder projectiles.

Asking for a bug fix is not asking for a buff. While it makes archer civs & portuguese stronger. You can balance them around that fixed state again.

3 Likes

I was able to test ballistics/arquebus and it does not matter anymore if you have husbandry or other speed improvements.

1 Like

So Arquebus will now hit cavalry moving at a 90 degree angle to the projectile?

It did not only hit Cav at 90°. It also did hit Cuman Post Imp Paladin consistently.

3 Likes

oh so they fixed but just didnt include in the patch note. awesome!

1 Like

Undocumented changes aren’t awesome thought. But nice they fixed it.

3 Likes