As a perfectionist, I hope to introduce the function of controlling the orientation of the building as soon as possible

I admit I’m OCD. In the housing group, a different house often makes me feel uncomfortable. And you?

2 Likes

Not a big deal. People are nitpicking cosmetic and minor issues such as this when I’d rather all efforts be spent on other improvements.

2 Likes

I too love building nice cities and perfect farms around mills/tc.

+1 for this feature

1 Like

Completely useless feature. I hope they never ever even consider spending time on this because there are hundreds of things that actually matter to gameplay and observing that needs to be fixed.

2 Likes

But this does make some players feel uncomfortable. I think it’s as easy as deleting the negative number of Russian monasteries.

I also think this function is not urgently needed, but I think it is necessary. Obviously, there are more important amendments to be made. While serving the war, this game should also provide players with a grand and clean city.

This is pointless.

I do know if you keep clicking say, q q, it will visually rotate the building (house).

If this is making you uncomfortable, it’s not the game, you have other issues you need to work out.

2 Likes

i’d hate it tbh if all houses looked or oriented in the same way

1 Like

Mongol’s Pasture building would functionally benefit from being able to change orientation (with more control). Currently, the Pasture does sorta change orientation when being built near other buildings but it only sorta works. It doesn’t seem to work when unpacking a building that’s already packed up though.