Assessment of Late Game Strength : Suggestions to buff the weakest civs (Late Game /Treaty)

Oh okay, I was just a bit confused. Thought you might read my thing wronly.

Well, it’s not a massive issue, so I don’t want to overplay it, but there is no denying having the 2 base Infantry units in 2 different buildings is not optimal.

I am no pro either, but I’d be happy to try against you.
Might not be as epic as KingStarscream VS Aussie thought (that we sadly never got XD

1 Like

french anti cav is among the worst in the game, while the german anti cav is actually fairly okay.

germany is a middle of the road civ.

I like the imperial cards. They can make up for the late game imbalance. Another thing that I would like from the Ottomans is that they had some kind of anti-cavalry unit similar to the dragon (I don’t know if historically there was a unit with a horse firearm for the Ottomans) that was available after age 4. The Indians in addition to power create cannons, your gunpowder cavalry should have a little more range, at least the camels; In addition, the letter that grants self-collection to elephants and camels should improve as one advances in age, currently it is very insignificant.

1 Like

With Germans it’s implied you’re meant to supplement your army with auxiliaries of mercenaries since you get more per shipment and the church card is supposed to rid the coin cost. Perhaps they should be allowed to be made in bigger batches (10 instead of 5)from the Tavern with Germans

For Indian. Maybe add a new consulate options for independence just as japanese have isolationism that will give them improved infantry training times (they can improved cav training times at monastery) and rockets (congreve rockets were invented in India after all)

For Russia and Ottoman I think cav archers could be buffed perhaps change the heavy cavalry bonus to any cavalry since strelsy are strelsy and abus guns are from artillery foundries and are expensive
well that’s my idea.

Otooman having Pikeman and Xbows might make me feel more comfortable using them but i’m fine without them.

3 Likes

Wow! thats a great Idea too

2 Likes