- Build: 101.101.35584.0 4714640
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: AceCard32543944
In the last Joan of Arc scenario, there’s an audio glitch at the start: the starting audio sentence said by Guy Josseline is covered by unit selection sound. The full audio would be “Gentile Giovanna, ti vendicherò”, but only “Ti vendicherò” could be listened. This glitch is present in the Italian version, but I suppose it’s similar in others.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Start last scenario of Joan of Arc campaign;
- Select Guy Josseline;
- The unit selection sound is played (an horse neighing);
- At the same time, the audio of “Gentile Giovanna, ti vendicherò” is played;
- The two audios overlap;
- The resulting audio is “(horse neighing), ti vendicherò”.