Audio of Priests is too low

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.45340.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Selection, conversion etc. audio of AOEI Priests, seen in some scenarios, is too low compared to analogous audio from other units

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a scenario with a Priest, for example “Bohemond and the emperor” from Hauteville campaign
  2. Find the two Priests mentioned in the objectives
  3. Select a Priest, issue a movement order
  4. Select some other unit, like a knight, a serjeant etc., and issue a movement order, and compare loudness of the two audios
  5. Do the same for converting/attacking, etc.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Audio loudness should be the same

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

This isn’t a bug you know. Why don’t you post this topic in the discussion section of the forum?

Why not? Audio for priests can be barely heard.

I can hear them easily, your brain might be tuning out the wololos.

Nope. Can confirm. I played that mission too yesterday, and it was often I had to actually check and make sure they healed my units since I could barely hear them at all. Had to rely mostly on their animation or my units’ health bars filling.

Yes, I should have been more specific: speech volume is right, but converting/healing sounds can be barely heard. No Wololo, then…