August PUP

Italy buff hell yeahh

1 Like

Yeah, lots of them, non event weekly ones by the look of it

1 Like

Great update as usual! But there are also a few things I don’t like:

1. Heroes can’t use Cove Mode - I think it is part of Aztec gameplay to tank damage with War Chief in Cover Mode in big fights to extend his life and use his XP aura a little bit longer. I don’t think it is or ever was OP. Never heard anyone complainig about it. It was just a nice little bonus Aztec player could do to make a small advantage over opponent. War Chief is very tanky in Cover Mode, at the same time Lakota War Chief is almost twice as fast. These are their characteristics, don’t change it.

2. Stealth units visible in range of 2 - Stealth feature is very underused, this change will make it worse and even more risky.

3. TC Age III card removed for Ottomans - their 4 TC turtle boom was already nerfed by moving Improved Buildings card from Age I to Age IV. There is no need to nerf it more. Even if Otto player choose to try turtle and outboom his enemy it takes ages to pay off even with Mosque upgrades. And even then he will not outboom Japan, China, England or Dutch.

4. Tashunkee Prowler moved to Age IV - This unit is not used much in Age III. I don’t see any reason to move it to Age IV. Their potential presence in Age III always makes Lakota a little bit more unpredictable.

5. No nerf to Lakota “Seven Council Fires” card ???

8 Likes

Every time I versus lakota lamers I get stomped by mass tashunkes in early age3
 soooo

2 Likes

i didnt found it, neither my friends, im meaning changing from ally to enemy and vice versa on a started match

nĂŁo e o posto que tem na campanha chinesa ???

I checked yesterday and you need to enable first free for all, then the option for diplomacy appears underneath

2 Likes

oh ithanks, well maybe someone will find it by their own someday

Neftenya and javelin Raiders are really broken in treaty games, really tanky units. Ethiopian javelin reaches the same stats as a dragoon being cheaper and costing one pop with all upgrades and cards. Not enough nerfs in my opinion, range could help. These nerfs are really necessary for treaty.

2 Likes

There are better ways to balance them though. Adding a random 5% siege resist is so minor it might as well not be bothered with. If they’re going to fiddle with stats for something unique, it needs to be enough to be meaningful.

Na campanha Sangue também

1 Like

agree.Please don’t ruin the strat for Ethiopian.

1 Like

Glad the Haude changes aren’t overboard (I think anyway), they’re already a great civ. Seems like they have missed a trick with the eco cards though, would rather they share the revamped Earth Bounty card with Lakota than the animal trickle one - Lakota is on bison forever, while unless you want to include like 4 cards for cows, you would make a farm/estate switch as Haude - which is widely considered the most underwhelming team civ purely due to late game eco.

The US already has Washington.

Pretty sure that’s from one of the mexican revolutions.

Ah ok, it happens that I don’t have the European dlc yet
 demonic Argentine economy

Wow interesting
 the middle island on the Mediterranean map would be Malta no?..

Ah then the middle island would be Crete and the island on the left would be Malta or Sicily

2 Likes

One thing to note of the change to stealth is that it will be a nerf to spies and native scouts which I don’t think needed a nerf. If 5 wandering muskets uncover a native scout that scout is as good as dead (especially since it will auto attack)

Ethiopia nerf are bad move. The only way for that weak civ to win is outlaw. You nerf their main strength and even nerf that main regular troops, Javelin Riders and

1 Like