Aztec warchief skins still bugged

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:7776258
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The Aztec November reward skins are still bugged. Whenever I tried to apply them, the default skin still shows up.

I am disappointed that you didn’t think to fix this skin before the Mexico release and event especially given that the Aztecs are involved in one of the challenges.

I really hope you fix this glitch soon and that it doesn’t happen to the US and Mexican general reward skins either.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Apply the skin in the homecity
  2. Play a game
  3. Skin doesn’t show up

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The reward skins should be showing.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

Hi @mmlhoe !

Thank you, we are aware of this issue!

Hi, this bug is still up. It was fixed for me in the PUP for February, but when it updated today, the skin was bugged again, this time only in the home city screen (skirmish now works good from here).