Bad mod data - Likely not caused by mods

Referring to this issue - https://www.reddit.com/r/AoE4Mods/comments/v3dmsa/bad_mod_data_youve_used_a_mod_with_bad_data/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

My game will crash every single time I use a mod.

I haven’t been able to play nomad all month, the creator of the mod contacted me and he has no idea also. The poster of that thread is using two games that are exactly the same on different computers but only one is crashing. Very confused.

I fully updated windows, gfx drivers, increased my vram to 16 gigs, cleared mod folder and reinstalled the game. Tried using other unrelated mods, still crashes.

My dxdiag is right here: ------------------System Information------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com

I just can’t get it to go away, and ideas?

Sorry you’re experiencing this @GonoXL! Next time you crash, please contact support with your DxDiag and warnings.log file. That will give our team some good clues on why this may be happening.

Do you still see this if you disable all mods? Or will you crash with any one mod enabled?

Crashed again, Log looks like it has some good stuff in it.

Dxdiag is the same - ------------------System Information------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com

I only see this with mods or a single mod enabled. Contacting support.

1 Like