Be careful

If i didn’t read the NDA wrong, u ain’t allowed to Reveal whether or not you’re in the beta, as it’s only chosen players. And if the mods/admins gets things going on forums, they will get access to Beta forum - Only invited players (Assuming MS does something like this) This is what i experienced as a tester of other games.

In any case, if u leak info to others u can receive a severe penalty, and we’re talking about a penalty of 500 - 10,000 dollar sue, no joke. I got a friend, he leaked info about a Bethesda game he Beta tested (under NDA) and he got sued for 10,000$ for doing so.

Also, if u did not take time to actually read the NDA, i highly suggest you to take your time, and actually sit down and read it. As a NDA varies from country to country (depending on your law set)

Thought i’d give the community a headsup, if there is inexperienced testers out there.

Yeah, lots of people here seem kind of bad at reading/looking carefully, so it would be a bit worrisome if those people got into the Closed Beta without realizing they’re not supposed to blab about it.

Although I imagine people who show signs of doing that just won’t be invited in the first place.

@ABetterBadger said:
Yeah, lots of people here seem kind of bad at reading/looking carefully, so it would be a bit worrisome if those people got into the Closed Beta without realizing they’re not supposed to blab about it.

Although I imagine people who show signs of doing that just won’t be invited in the first place.

Well i suppose that’s all up to MS on how they want to deal with the invites, and who’s inn and who’s out.

Beth Est ha, the guys that want you paid for a mod?

Until told otherwise…ALL discussion of the beta test, screen shots, reports, bugs and questions about content & game play will be confined to the beta test forum…

Anything else you guys see out there that should not be posted in the public forum…report it or pm a mod please…we can’t read and see everything and this would help us all.

For everyone please be mindful and respect the NDA.

The developers are fundamentally not obligated to do anything with the community. But they obviously see value in engaging with us and value our feedback. That is a great trust they have. Please don’t give them a reason to think that trust is misplaced. Violations of an NDA are taken very very seriously.

For those who aren’t chosen for the closed beta, please also respect the NDA too. Dont pester those who may be in the closed beta to disclose information that will get them, and potentially others in trouble. I know we all want to see stuff and know things. But all those will be revealed in due time. Everyone, whether you are selected for the closed beta or not, will eventually see the game and what it has to offer. Please be respectful to those who are part of the closed beta, and to the developers as well.

Yeah , it’s not too long until we’ll hear more info anyway - their “big announcement” at some October games fest. You can brush up on things by playing the UPatch - I’ve been doing that and it’s actually very nice.

I’m betting anyone who gets to be a beta tester will have to read a “rules” post in the forum anyway.

@Satoru said:
For everyone please be mindful and respect the NDA.

The developers are fundamentally not obligated to do anything with the community. But they obviously see value in engaging with us and value our feedback. That is a great trust they have. Please don’t give them a reason to think that trust is misplaced. Violations of an NDA are taken very very seriously.

For those who aren’t chosen for the closed beta, please also respect the NDA too. Dont pester those who may be in the closed beta to disclose information that will get them, and potentially others in trouble. I know we all want to see stuff and know things. But all those will be revealed in due time. Everyone, whether you are selected for the closed beta or not, will eventually see the game and what it has to offer. Please be respectful to those who are part of the closed beta, and to the developers as well.

^ This.

Thanks for sharing this kind of information, anyways I’m the kind of person who likes to respect that kind of rules, so I’m okay with that anyways.

@FreshKiller233 said:
If i didn’t read the NDA wrong, u ain’t allowed to Reveal whether or not you’re in the beta, as it’s only chosen players. And if the mods/admins gets things going on forums, they will get access to Beta forum - Only invited players (Assuming MS does something like this) This is what i experienced as a tester of other games.

In any case, if u leak info to others u can receive a severe penalty, and we’re talking about a penalty of 500 - 10,000 dollar sue, no joke. I got a friend, he leaked info about a Bethesda game he Beta tested (under NDA) and he got sued for 10,000$ for doing so.

Also, if u did not take time to actually read the NDA, i highly suggest you to take your time, and actually sit down and read it. As a NDA varies from country to country (depending on your law set)

Thought i’d give the community a headsup, if there is inexperienced testers out there.

Thanks for the warning, I took close note of it but I feel it is something that everyone needs to be very aware of one beta invites start flying about…