Become an Age Insider for a Chance to Be Part of History!

Maybe we will get beta in July or August?

1 Like

Soon probably or sooner :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

But what is the topic?? This announcement says nothing.

4 Likes

This topic is to cool people down while waiting for a beta that wont be coming soon

1 Like

Difference between hope and expect.

I hope the beta comes tomorrow.
I expect beta will come at gamescon ( in 1 and a half month ).

3 Likes

When is it? Mid august?

2 Likes

Gamescom 2021 ( 25 - 29 August )

3 Likes

Will AOE4 in Gamescom 2021 in August?

1 Like

It’s Just about beta invitation. Not game release date. Hope they’ll reveal final two civs during the event.

1 Like

they were revealed already for ages LOL

I’m not talking about just names, they are not showing any details of RUS and HRE.

5 Likes

Realistically speaking, there are 2 events that have the greatest potential for new information and announcements about AoE4 before its released…
PAX EAST > July 15 - 18, 2021
GAMESCOM > August 23 - 27, 2021

Edit:
Later this year it could be shared some new stuff on this following events as well…
PAX WEST > September 3 - 6, 2021
PAX AUSTRALIA > October 8 - 10, 2021

I’m so excited about the closed beta, hopefully many of us will be on board when it finally starts. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And the release is October 28th.
A beta to get feedback starting after PAX is therefore more likely.
A Beta after gamescom, with only 2 months to go, and being split between insiders (there is a reason we upload our DXDiags) seems rather useless to me. So I hope it will be mid/end july

3 Likes

Ah loads of games have the betas with in a month of release. So going on that guys I wouldn’t hold my breath on it been given any time soon. Just would have expected more honest language from them. As time passes an early beta is no longer possible. Plus maybe a time frame for soon, is soon within six months :smiley:

1 Like

And to be honest any hype I had since the fan preview is well and truly gone now. I was really annoyed about a one of a kind pc for a lucky fan but only in Three Countries. Probably take that to the grave🤗. I may have annoyed a mod or two about it. But then again they never released an apology about it.

2 Likes

they have stress tests called “betas” by users. thats a difference.

2 Likes

The whole community is looking forward to the beta test. I hope the most worthy and useful members of the community will receive the invitation.

7 Likes

well…this posts didnt stay pinned for long :smiley: but then again probably most ppl already saw it^^

2 Likes

I wonder could a mod pin again😋 Not a great sign that they unpinned instead of given some answers.
Don’t open the box unless you know whats inside.

1 Like