Beta Sign Up Support

Hey all,

It looks like a lot of you have been able to get signed up for the insider program / beta so far, but we know some of you have still been having problems getting through the sign up process, and we are working on it! In the mean time here are some things to try that should help:

1. Clear your browser cache before trying again.
  2. Open an In Private or Incognito (private browsing) browser session and try again.
  3. Be sure they’re logging on with an MSA that has an Xbox Live account associated with it.

If you still can’t get past step 3 please send me a PM with this info:

1. The email that you entered, and can our web team contact you there for troubleshooting.
  2. Did your gamertag display? If so, what is it?
  3. What web browser are you using?

If you are getting through all the steps, and not seeing the confirmation email please be patient. It seems to be taking a minute to go through to some people. Also please check your spam folders!

Thanks for your patience everyone, we want you to be able to get into this just as much as you do! We are working to get this sorted out asap, and getting this info from you should help speed the process a bit!

I still don’t think everyone gets the verification email though.

I got the verification e-mail, but I don´t have the option to continue to the beta option, what else can we do?, thanks!

Finally received the confirmation email. I was then told to check out the forums, does this mean I completed all the necessary steps?

trying for about half hour now. not getting the confirmation email :frowning:

I didn’t receive the confirmation email too

I got the confirmation email but it was in my spam folder.

@JebbelJebbel said:
trying for about half hour now. not getting the confirmation email :frowning:

Have you checked your spam, mate?

I got a sort of confirmation, but it led me to the forums, is there no landing page for the beta? :frowning:

@RomanCitizen said:
I got a sort of confirmation, but it led me to the forums, is there no landing page for the beta? :frowning:

For now those who sign up are insiders and being sent to the forums. There will be a Beta landing page for those selected to participate!

so, 1st of all, it will be a selection and then we will have access to play the game? :smiley:

They changed hotmail view. If you cant find in spam, the confirmation mail its in the inbox but in the “others” tab

@jennywaboom said:

@RomanCitizen said:

For now those who sign up are insiders and being sent to the forums. There will be a Beta landing page for those selected to participate!

So there will be an application process, or is it just chosen at random?

the process is working right now but the email with the confirmation link in my gmail account was in the spam folder.

@L0lCak3s said:

@jennywaboom said:

@RomanCitizen said:

So there will be an application process, or is it just chosen at random?

Great question,

No, users will not be selected at random. You will be getting a survey (as an Age Insider) that asks you some questions about yourself and has you give us a DXDiag on the machine you are going to be running the game on. Based on how you answer the questions and your system spec we will put people into buckets and then chose people based on what we need for the beta.

So the short answer is science helps us choose the players who get invited :slight_smile:

@Robeyone said:

Great question,

No, users will not be selected at random. You will be getting a survey (as an Age Insider) that asks you some questions about yourself and has you give us a DXDiag on the machine you are going to be running the game on. Based on how you answer the questions and your system spec we will put people into buckets and then chose people based on what we need for the beta.

So the short answer is science helps us choose the players who get invited :slight_smile:

Nice.
As an owner of the entire age series, i’m very excited about the new release.
When will the questions be sent?

I received the verification e-mail, just an fyi that it’s working (at least some of the time).

The email ended up in my spam folder and was tagged as a possible ‘phishing’ scam. Just FYI. The link follows here and then you need to sign in to register.

Will the survey be sent from the same address? If so, everyone should whitelist the address: newsletter@microsoftstudios.com

I get the verification email but can not go any further than step 1.

If you can’t find the email, check the spam cause that’s where I found mine.