Beta Sign Up Support

I registered for the beta right when it was announced but never received the survey as other did. Does it mean I am screwed?

I just registered for the beta, will they contact me?

@XLJudge said:
I just registered for the beta, will they contact me?

You have to wait for a e-mail in order to join the closed beta. So far there are few people that got it already.
Patience my friend, there are like +140K insiders waiting for the e-mail.

@ā€œOsmium (Seelenwurm)ā€ said:
I registered for the beta right when it was announced but never received the survey as other did. Does it mean I am screwed?

Suspicious, you could send a message to SURsurvey@microsoft.com asking for the survey.
You must have a Xbox live account (which is free) associated to your Outlook account.

@SeveralBlock31 said:

@Robeyone said:

Great question,

No, users will not be selected at random. You will be getting a survey (as an Age Insider) that asks you some questions about yourself and has you give us a DXDiag on the machine you are going to be running the game on. Based on how you answer the questions and your system spec we will put people into buckets and then chose people based on what we need for the beta.

So the short answer is science helps us choose the players who get invited :slight_smile:

Nice.
As an owner of the entire age series, iā€™m very excited about the new release.
When will the questions be sent?

I suppose I am replying (very) late, but I need to! I did get the survey questions answered, what now?

@DiveDive3726 said:
Got through the signup just fine. Waiting for the link to download the beta. :smiley:

LOL exactly the same here. xD

@RomanCitizen said:

@SeveralBlock31 said:

@Robeyone said:

Great question,

No, users will not be selected at random. You will be getting a survey (as an Age Insider) that asks you some questions about yourself and has you give us a DXDiag on the machine you are going to be running the game on. Based on how you answer the questions and your system spec we will put people into buckets and then chose people based on what we need for the beta.

So the short answer is science helps us choose the players who get invited :slight_smile:

Nice.

I suppose I am replying (very) late, but I need to! I did get the survey questions answered, what now?

Waiting. Horrible never ending waiting :wink:

@Fetandrey said:

@RomanCitizen said:

@SeveralBlock31 said:

@Robeyone said:

Great question,

Nice.

Waiting. Horrible never ending waiting :wink:

Beta starts tomorrowā€¦ However, not sure if this is open or not

send beta to my email (view your ai) please
ratapongonjun@hotmail.com

There is still problems with gmx.com emails? I have my microsoft, xbox account registered from years with gmx and this forum too. As I did not receive the survey with gmx I sign up beta again with another email and complete the survey. This will cause problems to acces beta?

I donā€™t see my insider badge in the forum. I canā€™t change email or unify both accounts, register. Seems that in ageofempires.com and in the forums connect in different way using microsoft account.

This is a mess and not clear way to manage resources. It seems like a lie coming from a strong company like microsoft. But microsoft over time, going years, give to me in mind an air of products unattended, abandoned, closed and not clear ways to will it happen to my microsoft licenses or where are microsoft Āæ? Itā€™s confuse products.

Hey there!
So what next? Received confirmation e-mail, so Iā€™m hereā€¦

@VicenaryPage854 said:
Hey there!
So what next? Received confirmation e-mail, so Iā€™m hereā€¦

You need to complete a survey. Those are sent on Fridays.

I have a problem with my accounts on beta, insider and microsoft delete my question without resolving and say anything? Good job, Iā€™ll buy the games for you rita la cantaora. Go to another stuff.

Iā€™ve confirmed my e-mail and think that everything went well.
So now what, we just wait for the BETA Invitation?

@BetoReisFilho said:

First you must fill out a survey. As I said earlier, they are sent on Fridays.

@Fetandrey said:

@BetoReisFilho said:

I send the survey almost two months ago and I havenā€™t seen more emails and Iā€™m not market as insider in forum. I try another email to receive the survey because the first one donā€™t work. I have one email with survey complete and another email in the forum. All with the same microsoft account. What is going on?

@colibangu said:

@Fetandrey said:

@BetoReisFilho said:

I send the survey almost two months ago and I havenā€™t seen more emails and Iā€™m not market as insider in forum. I try another email to receive the survey because the the first one donā€™t work. I have one email with survey complete and another email in the forum. All with the same microsoft account. What is going on?

If you have sent the survey then all is fine. You are just like 99% of us waiting for an invitation. Regarding the badge though there was a thread about this problem if I remember correctly.

@Fetandrey said:

@colibangu said:

@Fetandrey said:

@BetoReisFilho said:

I send the survey almost two months ago and I havenā€™t seen more emails and Iā€™m not market as insider in forum. I try another email to receive the survey because the the first one donā€™t work. I have one email with survey complete and another email in the forum. All with the same microsoft account. What is going on?

If you have sent the survey then all is fine. You are just like 99% of us waiting for an invitation. Regarding the badge though there was a thread about this problem if I remember correctly.

OK, I see some suggestions to send a message to @jennywaboom. You could try that.

Still waiting for my beta inviteā€¦ :frowning:

@Fetandrey said:

@Fetandrey said:

@colibangu said:

@Fetandrey said:

@BetoReisFilho said:

OK, I see some suggestions to send a message to @jennywaboom. You could try that.

I will try, thanks.

@KingDarBoja said:

@StarLordmoz said:
It seems that i donā€™t have the insider badge! Were to check?

Click your profile picture and look for it, yo ualready got it (the badge with the hoplite at gold silhouette)

Just spotted it!
Thank You!