Beta Sign Up Support

@Augustusman said:

@CovetingPlague8 said:
Do any of you know how long before receiving a survey and then a beta code?

The betaā€¦ isnā€™t for anyone or everyone.

but the ā€˜beta insider badgeā€™ is? Yeah right. I totaly agree!

Hi! I want to play the Beta of Age of empires definite edition, but I dont know where to download it :neutral:

I am big fan of AOE. Please help me download aoe DE beta. Please ā€¦

@Aikanaro89 said:
Hi! I want to play the Beta of Age of empires definite edition, but I dont know where to download it :neutral:

@DrawingBanjo481 said:

If you are selected to participate in the AoE:DE closed beta you will receive an invite via email with instructions on how to download the game.

@rhrmn said:

@Aikanaro89 said:

@DrawingBanjo481 said:

If you are selected to participate in the AoE:DE closed beta you will receive an invite via email with instructions on how to download the game.

you will MAYBE receive invite. not anyone will. i bought the game. waiting for days nothing. but there is still a chance. try you look in the xbox insider hub. you can download that thing in the store. perhaps there is the aoe beta if you filled out the survey.

I has the beta - I has no beta forum access to report/check for bugs and ask questions.

Whatā€™s the deal?

Light the beacons. Gondor calls for aid.

Hello,

I have access to the closed beta (downloaded from the insider hub app) but I donā€™t have permissions to access the beta forum. Can you allow my account to the closed beta forum? If necessary for verifications, I can send my Xbox Live account via a private message.

Regards

I got invited to the beta but I cant even download the xbox insider app, and all my windows store apps dont work anymore, in fact I cant download any apps now. Does anyone know how to fix this ??

i havenā€™t access to the beta. An y chance to get it ?

I have answered to the survey ā€œAge of empires needs your feedbackā€ the 1 september.

@CelticCrusader said:
I got invited to the beta but I cant even download the xbox insider app, and all my windows store apps dont work anymore, in fact I cant download any apps now. Does anyone know how to fix this ??

try to make a Windows Update if you can

Hello Iā€™m new in the forum. I love the AOE game since 1997
I have already completed the entire registration process and also email confirmation for the beta.

Should I wait? Is there any period of analysis of my data?

I really appreciate the game and would like to help in the improvement

Thanks and best regards

Hi,
When the beta first became available I tried signing up for it with no luck (constantly going around in a circle with no email) and wasnā€™t aware of these forums at the time. I gave up and completely forgot about this until now with news of it being delayed.
Iā€™ve signed up and this time got the email (yay!) - is there any news on if more sign-ups will be available? Or is it still possible to check for my attempts back when this first went live?

Would seriously love to play this as a big fan of the originals :slight_smile:

@Faber said:
Hello,

I have access to the closed beta (downloaded from the insider hub app) but I donā€™t have permissions to access the beta forum. Can you allow my account to the closed beta forum? If necessary for verifications, I can send my Xbox Live account via a private message.

Regards

Any admin that can help here?

:(! waited so long and just a few hours ago i had to find out its been delayedā€¦

\but i`ve waited a few hours but still no emailā€¦

ya estoy registrado,cuando mandan la encuesta?

i also did not get the confirmation mail yet. How i can play the closed beta. Any insight will be helpful.

finally i got a mail to confirm my email address. what are the next steps.

@xboxhungry said:
finally i got a mail to confirm my email address. what are the next steps.

Wait for an invite to participate in the AoE:DE closed beta.

well I have taken the survey I hope to get selected for beta testing

@CoolPcDoc said:
well I have taken the survey I hope to get selected for beta testing

Like mostly of people