Beta Sign Up Support

I got the confirmation email, moved it from spam, clicked the link, was told that I had confirmed my emailā€¦ but still no Insider badge.

Got through the signup just fine. Waiting for the link to download the beta. :smiley:

Get the confirm email adress, but nothing more. Didnā€™t get any surveyā€¦

@StoneSpark13437 said:
Get the confirm email adress, but nothing more. Didnā€™t get any surveyā€¦

In this topic is an answer to this question by an admin:
https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/54/age-of-empires-insider-program-faq#latest

@jennywaboom said:

@xGurbyx said:
Hey ! Iā€™m in the same situation as @MisguidedMonk54 , I did the registration process and confirmed my email but I didnā€™t get asked to complete any survey :frowning:

Survey will be sent out at a later date, no worries!

I have the Insider badge, but still nothing on my mail account ā€“ should I be concerned?

@jennywaboom said:

@RomanCitizen said:
I got a sort of confirmation, but it led me to the forums, is there no landing page for the beta? :frowning:

For now those who sign up are insiders and being sent to the forums. There will be a Beta landing page for those selected to participate!

So we have to wait for conformation for you guys for letting us try the beta game? It been a day since I registered and I still didnā€™t get an email.

@moravg96 said:
So we have to wait for conformation for you guys for letting us try the beta game? It been a day since I registered and I still didnā€™t get an email.

They will pick beta testers soon and I guess nobody is selected yet. You still have to wait since the
registration means nothing.

Understood. I signed up already without issuesā€¦ Hope that beta testers are chosen soon :smile: I love the bread avatar btwā€¦

Confirmation email went directly to spam folder on Google Mail apps.

alles ok

Gmail is hard flagging registration emails as phishing spam.

@iLexMAX said:

Of-course, because its asking for personal information, its a false-positive.

Now Loadingā€¦ kkkkk

I got my confirmation email right away. My fully loaded system is ready for everything Age of Empires has to offer and I am ready to do anything I can to help with that. Great game and I am a loyal fan of AOE.

Hey, If the insider badge isnā€™t showing up here am I still signed up? Went through the process.

@iLexMAX said:

Yep, it is false the mail is safe!

I have tried to get my Insider badge, and confirmed my email MANY timesā€¦ It isnā€™t working at all.

Found the email, in the spamā€¦

Got the problem with the badge too. Not appearing, though I signed up yesterday.

@FiscMund @ImperialKnight001 Iā€™ll get you guys the badges now:) Any one else who has signed up confirmed the email, and still has no badge please send me a PM and I will get it sorted!