Beta Sign Up Support

Nice! I canā€™t wait to try the definitive edition! :o

Has anyone received an invite to the beta? also. pick me lol

# DIDā€™NT GET YOUR INSIDER FORUM BADGE ?? :
-Make sure you use the email ID linked to your XboxLive account when they ask you to enter an email ID to send the verification email.
-If you have already verified your email ID but still didnā€™t get the Insider Forum Badge, open the verification email again and click on ā€œconfirm emailā€ once more. Then click on the first step ā€œIā€ which should take you back to the 1st step in signing up for the beta. So sign up for the beta again but this time make sure the email ID you provide them is the one thatā€™s linked to your XboxLive account ! And once youā€™re done verifying your email ID, check your forum profile. The Badge should be sitting in the bottom right hand corner ! :smiley:

Do I have the badge?

@Aurora_Auriel said:
-Make sure you use the email ID linked to your XboxLive account when they ask you to enter an email ID to send the verification email.
-If you have already verified your email ID but still didnā€™t get the Insider Forum Badge, open the verification email again and click on ā€œconfirm emailā€ once more. Then click on the first step ā€œIā€ which should take you back to the 1st step in signing up for the beta. So sign up for the beta again but this time make sure the email ID you provide them is the one thatā€™s linked to your XboxLive account ! And once youā€™re done verifying your email ID, check your forum profile. The Badge should be sitting in the bottom right hand corner ! :smiley:

Thank You, it worked I got my badge had to signup for the beta again.

Mine wasnā€™t in my SPAM Folder, I got the confirmation email, but I never received the survey?

Using Google Chrome, latest version, and using Gmail.

Have followed all the steps, still nothing.

@MetalSnail27995 said:
Do I have the badge?

Yep! You are ready

@MainKiller7 said:
Mine wasnā€™t in my SPAM Folder, I got the confirmation email, but I never received the survey?

Using Google Chrome, latest version, and using Gmail.

Have followed all the steps, still nothing.

the survey is going to be sent today, check your spam folder occasionally to find it. You may find in your normal inbox too.

When beta will star? Iā€™m really waiting for this, have good time to test on summer holiday :slight_smile:

@razorlocker said:
When beta will star? Iā€™m really waiting for this, have good time to test on summer holiday :slight_smile:

Today will start the survey for the Beta, i think that the Beta start in 1-7 day`s

See you on the Battlefield :slight_smile:

@Plastic5aint i have the same problem, i have one new Pc with a gtx 1080 and i7 6700k, 32gb ram, 2. Pc with a gtx 1060 and i7 6700 16gb Ram and a Laptop with i7 and gtx 750m and 8gb Ram.

What is better to give in by the survey, the good fast system, the middle system or the bad system?

when could I get the confirmation email?

@Aurora_Auriel said:

I already had it, but thanks -

I resigned up for the insider program and now I have the badge again. It somehow disappeared, while i did confirm my email, I also saw the badge on my profile. Another note: ageofempires.com seems to be down for people from europe (at least the netherlands and belgium). I used a vpn to connect to the US and then it did work. It was working earlier for me.

I resigned up for the inside pro and now I have the badge again (it somehow disappeared). Another note: ageofempires.com seems to be down for people from europe (at least the netherlands and belgium). I used a vpn to connect to the US and then it did work. It was working earlier for me.

I resigned up for the inside pro and now I have the badge again (it somehow disappeared). Another note: ageofempires.com seems to be down for people from europe (at least the netherlands and belgium). I used a vpn to connect to the US and then it did work. It was working earlier for me.

I received the survey email and fill it, what is next

how I know if I have the insider badge

@ā€œmarsanul YTā€ check on your profile page

@ā€œmarsanul YTā€ said:
how I know if I have the insider badge

You have it. Check your email for a survey.