Beta Sign Up Support

@ChaneragE The survey isā€™nt sent by email?

@InferiorFox8065 said:
someone receive the survey email today? I havent got il yet
Nope!
I still havenā€™t received the survey e-mail even though i have signed up, confirmed my e-mail adress and have the insiders badge. But i had to sign in again 2 hours ago in order to received the badge, so thatā€™s the problem probablyā€¦

I have the Insider badge but I havenā€™t got any survey yet :frowning:

I uploaded a ā€œdxdiagā€ from a Win7 PC. Is this a no go?
I also got Win10 on this PC installed - but on the other SSD and was running Win7 while the survey. So i am out now? :((((

@EnoughSiren1671 said:
I uploaded a ā€œdxdiagā€ from a Win7 PC. Is this a no go?
I also got Win10 on this PC installed - but on the other SSD and was running Win7 while the survey. So i am out now? :((((

You dont come in Beta with Win7, so you are not in Beta, sry :neutral:

But i got Win10. Same PC, same hardware i submitted.
While the survey they only said i have to be sure that this is the PC i am running also is the PC i will play the game. And that IS the PC, just not the OS -.-

@EnoughSiren1671 said:
While the survey they only said i have to be sure that this is the PC i am running also is the PC i will play the game. And that IS the PC, just not the OS -.-

Uhm, if i donā€™t remember wrong on the information given, they said that the game will only be Functional on Windows 10, not 7 or 8. But 10, and they will try and add it in xbox? I might have missheard that part. so technically youā€™re out yeaā€¦

Signed up last night, have the insider badge but still no survey yet :frowning: Was really excited to hope to wake up this morning for the survey email but no go yet. Havent been this excited about a game since I started following aoe2 when it was in development at heaven games website. Cant wait til august to see what else they have planned for the age of series!

Any help mods with the survey email would be amazing!
Thanks!

I signed up on the 14th, got the confirmation email, the badge, but no survey :frowning: please tell me what to do

Patience brothers ā€¦ MS are serious guys and im very glad they are bringing this classic game back to live. Back in thoose days I got this game before SC and I have strong memories about how good it was compared to everything else. Iā€™m looking forward to see this game remastered. Hope MS think about Freelancerā€™s 20th aniversary too B).

I had to wait a few days for the survey but eventually got it. I enrolled the first day so maybe they are using FIFO to handle beta applications?

@Otani64 said:
I had to wait a few days for the survey but eventually got it. I enrolled the first day so maybe they are using FIFO to handle beta applications?

Maybe, but I signed in on June 16th and got the survey the next day. Even though the bread avatar looks mad, Iā€™m really happy on how theyā€™ve been working this out :smiley:

@FreshKiller233 said:

@EnoughSiren1671 said:

Uhm, if i donā€™t remember wrong on the information given, they said that the game will only be Functional on Windows 10, not 7 or 8. But 10, and they will try and add it in xbox? I might have missheard that part. so technically youā€™re out yeaā€¦

Only win 10. :smile:

I had problems to register before, and I think I registered twice (or more). Is that possible? the email address is the primary key in the database? the first time I got a valid registration I only entered my email, the second time I was logged in, with the same email and also got a valid confirmation. All my attempts were with the same email address.

What can I do after confirm my email?

Did you have today confirm the E-mail?

Does anyone know when first round of beta invites go out?

Joe have say we need to sign up to sunday, i think the next hours or days

Does anyone know if there is any way to know for sure if Iā€™m eligible for the beta? I signed up for Insider, confirmed my email, and did the survey, but as it seems it doesnā€™t seem like youā€™ll really know if youā€™re in the beta until you get the inviteā€¦ and with paranoia working against me here, I really hope the reason I havenā€™t gotten an invite yet is because they either a. havenā€™t sent out the first/second/etc wave yet or b. I just havenā€™t been chosen, not because I didnā€™t do something properly, haha

@aquablade351 said:
Does anyone know if there is any way to know for sure if Iā€™m eligible for the beta? I signed up for Insider, confirmed my email, and did the survey, but as it seems it doesnā€™t seem like youā€™ll really know if youā€™re in the beta until you get the inviteā€¦ and with paranoia working against me here, I really hope the reason I havenā€™t gotten an invite yet is because they either a. havenā€™t sent out the first/second/etc wave yet or b. I just havenā€™t been chosen, not because I didnā€™t do something properly, haha

If you have the requierement (windows 10, grafic card ā€¦) you are eligible (more insider and sign up of course).

Not everyone will be in the beta .

Actually we have just to wait.

But i think (supposition) first wave will come during this week .