Beta Sign Up Support

Yuppie, after one week waiting -> got the Survey email yesterday :smiley: :smiley:

@“G v zauBerBerg” said:
Yuppie, after one week waiting → got the Survey email yesterday :smiley: :smiley:

Great!

See you in battlefield!

Hello,

I am a little bit afraid of, that I deleted my Survey E-Mail, because many people say their E-Mail was in the Spam Folder. Can you check if I already got a E-Mail?

Thank you!

This e-mail for the SURVEY is verry good on the beta test…

If I participated in the 1 survey I get also an e-mail?

@NicoRico19 said:
If I participated in the 1 survey I get also an e-mail?

Nope if you submitted it you are good! :smile:

@“PhaZE R3c0N” said:
Hello,

I am a little bit afraid of, that I deleted my Survey E-Mail, because many people say their E-Mail was in the Spam Folder. Can you check if I already got a E-Mail?

Thank you!

Which day did you confirm your email?

Hello @MisguidedMonk54,
The E-mail for the Survey is all the friday !

Bye :wink:

Hello everyone… I didnt expect so many people stil interested in AOE 1… but it is awsome
I would like to play a Beta version to check changes in design and playability, especially if there is a real improve in IA and units dont get stuck in forest :wink:
Waiting for more info…
Salute all !!

@“Grégory Kozak” said:
Hello @MisguidedMonk54,
The E-mail for the Survey is all the friday !

Bye :wink:

I know :slight_smile:

@SpecialComodoro said:
Hello everyone… I didnt expect so many people stil interested in AOE 1… but it is awsome
I would like to play a Beta version to check changes in design and playability, especially if there is a real improve in IA and units dont get stuck in forest :wink:
Waiting for more info…
Salute all !!

Salute mon amie
Many people believe that AoE is the best RTS and still play it :slight_smile:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@“PhaZE R3c0N” said:
Hello,

Thank you!

It was around 12.06.-14.06. I dont know the exact date, sorry…

@“PhaZE R3c0N” said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@“PhaZE R3c0N” said:
Hello,

Thank you!

It was around 12.06.-14.06. I dont know the exact date, sorry…

You should contact @jennywaboom with a private mesage :slight_smile:

I got the email in my spam inbox, marked it safe. However, the subject is kind of confusing. I wanted to sign up for the closed beta. I don’t mind being signed up for the newsletter, but just wondering if receiving that email implies that I am registered for the closed-beta. I do meet the eligibility criteria necessary.

Also, if I have indeed registered for the beta, what are the next steps ?

@iLexMAX said:
Gmail is hard flagging registration emails as phishing spam.

Yes, they flag emails that contain links and web site address.

I was told I was sent a confirmation email. I did not receive such email but I did however receive a survey about a week ago. Does that mean my application went through successfully despite not having a confirmation email?

@Smoshi said:
I was told I was sent a confirmation email. I did not receive such email but I did however receive a survey about a week ago. Does that mean my application went through successfully despite not having a confirmation email?

Did you check your spam folder ?

@kylobeetle said:

@Smoshi said:

Did you check your spam folder ?

Yeah I have no email. I’ve also tried both a yahoo email and gmail.

How long does it take till the specs of the survey are checked?

@Smoshi then, like the FAQ says, in that case, make a new account and try to pay spacial attention to that spam folder, I used gmail, and mine was in that folder, good luck !