Beta Sign Up Support

@kylobeetle said:
@Smoshi then, like the FAQ says, in that case, make a new account and try to pay spacial attention to that spam folder, I used gmail, and mine was in that folder, good luck !

I donā€™t have a spam folder.

@Smoshi , every E-mail bussiness has a spam folder, just make sure to double check, sometimes they are hidden in a section called ā€œmoreā€ or ā€œshow moreā€. try to google if you have any troubles finding it.

@kylobeetle said:
@Smoshi , every E-mail bussiness has a spam folder, just make sure to double check, sometimes they are hidden in a section called ā€œmoreā€ or ā€œshow moreā€. try to google if you have any troubles finding it.

You were right. Thank you. I got the email.

@Smoshi said:

@kylobeetle said:

Glad to help mate :slight_smile:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@ā€œPhaZE R3c0Nā€ said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@ā€œPhaZE R3c0Nā€ said:
Hello,

I am a little bit afraid of, that I deleted my Survey E-Mail, because many people say their E-Mail was in the Spam Folder. Can you check if I already got a E-Mail?

Thank you!

Which day did you confirm your email?

It was around 12.06.-14.06. I dont know the exact date, sorryā€¦

You should contact @jennywaboom with a private mesage :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!

okay registered and now back to forumsā€¦

@jennywaboom I completed the survey the first day the game was announced however I used my computer with WIN 7 and uploaded the respective dxdiag. Now my parents bought a new computer for my brother which has WIN 10 and I want to upload the new dxdiag. Is there any chance of submit that again?

How often are new beta invites going out? Surveys every Friday - What about Beta invitesā€¦

Hi, i bought a new computer, where can i edit my survey?

@BohemianGuy said:

@KingDarBoja said:
@jennywaboom I completed the survey the first day the game was announced however I used my computer with WIN 7 and uploaded the respective dxdiag. Now my parents bought a new computer for my brother which has WIN 10 and I want to upload the new dxdiag. Is there any chance of submit that again?

For anything that has to do with surveys you should email them: SURSurvey@microsoft.com

@ā€œDiaz sigiadgā€ said:
How often are new beta invites going out? Surveys every Friday - What about Beta invitesā€¦

There has been no beta invites so far so we do not knowā€¦ But they are going to upload it on social media :slight_smile:

@kylobeetle said:

@Smoshi said:

@kylobeetle said:

Question though. How come my title just says member while everyone else says Insider?

@Smoshi said:

@kylobeetle said:

@Smoshi said:

@kylobeetle said:

Question though. How come my title just says member while everyone else says Insider?

Did you get the survey? If yes you are perfectly fine. :slight_smile:

@Smoshi , if you did the process then pm @jennywaboom and tell her to help you with the insider tittle, it will take a time since i guess, sheā€™s pretty busy, but she will gladly help you, like she did with me and many others :slight_smile: .

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@BohemianGuy said:

@KingDarBoja said:

For anything that has to do with surveys you should email them: SURSurvey@microsoft.com

Thank you, the e-mail got answered by microsoft and I can upload the dxdiag again, thumbs up!

@KingDarBoja said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@BohemianGuy said:

@KingDarBoja said:

Thank you, the e-mail got answered by microsoft and I can upload the dxdiag again, thumbs up!

Happy to help! You can do a like to the original awnser to support me :slight_smile: thanks

got it by now :slight_smile: but it took me many tries and now at least one month

Still no beta signup confirmation email. :s :s

@GnarlyLettuce said:
Still no beta signup confirmation email. :s :s

be strong brotherā€¦ our time will come.

Hi, Iā€™ve received the survey, completed it but I still have no access to the closed beta, is it normal ?
Thanks