Beware of [redacted] he resumed game after I paused

I had to pause the game for a phone call i said one sec he said yes so i left. When I came back 3 mins later the game was already playing and he was raiding my economy I said wow you resumed? He said NO TIME KID PLAY

Anyway when is that report player option coming???

1 Like

Sorry mate, but I wouldn’t wait three minutes either. I don’t think this is a reportable action.

2 Likes

People are on tight schedules, sometimes I can only squeeze a game in here and there, if you are going to play in the ranked playlist, you need to be able to commit for the game, or at least not expect someone to wait for you. I think its a lot to ask of someone to sit there and wait for you for an indefinite amount of time for a phone call - People have their own lives too

How hypocrite is that. You just contradicted your point in your own argument. Yes if you are on a tight schedule then you dont have time commit for a game so don’t play. Because How do you know if the game will end in 20 mins or 1 hour?

1 Like

Also this guy literally tried to unpause the moment I paused. Then I said 1 sec he said 1 then I left. He was clearly tilted cause I was winning. I actually think he unpaused like 10 seconds after because by the time I got back his army was all over my base that would have took like 1 or 2 mins anyway

1 Like

Bad mannered but not reportable. Can’t expect somebody to sit and wait for you to take care of personal business when they are trying to play a game. It’s a situation where it’s very cool of him to wait, but you cant really punish him for not waiting.

2 Likes

He unpaused the second I paused then I paused again i said 1 sec he said yes. Thats tricking me into thinking he is willing to wait by saying yes. If I knew he was gonna be a tilted scum bag because im winning then I wouldnt have left anyway. All I am saying is beware of this player. For us who played aoe before the DE toxic players came along.

1 Like

@SorryHaah Per the forum code of conduct do not call out players in forum topics. Use the in-game reporting tool whenever possible.