- PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
I have just downloaded the beta, and the moment I reached the main menu screen, my monitor would instantly cut to black the moment I clicked on a tab. It does this whenever I select something, before reverting to showing what should be displayed on screen. I tried to launch a single player skirmish match against AI, which took sometime to set up due to the aforementioned random loss of vision. While I had a brief loading screen(after a black screen for a few seconds), it cut back to black and while I could hear the sounds of things being interacted with when I clicked randomly around, and ambient map noise, I could not see anything other than a black screen.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the game, and click on any button. Also wait a few seconds, and try moving the cursor.
- Attempt to launch a singleplayer skirmish match, and see if the game loads in correctly.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I would be able to play the game normally, and always view the game onscreen.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
The game became unplayable.