- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44834.0 6148570
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
When generating random maps in scenario editor, if you change the default map size from the “Small (3 players)”, black spots will start generating across the whole map.
I apologize if duplicate thread but I couldn’t find a previous one.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open Scenario Editor
- Go to “Map” tab
- Switch to “Random Map”
- Change Map Size from “Small (3 players)” to " Tiny (2 players)"
- Select some of the standard maps, for example “African Clearing”
- If the black spots didn’t generate yet, you were lucky
- Select another map, like Migration
- black spots would have generated for sure by now (if not, just keep generating Migration until it happens)
black spots shouldn’t appear
On this image you can see black spots on migration map
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)