- GAME BUILD #: V. 100.12.50830.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
The blockers that are meant to prevent the player from crossing the northern shallows before the Stockade is destroyed don’t actually prevent the player from crossing. The pathing is slightly hindered but doesn’t prevent access. The player can still skip the first objective, cross over and attack the northern base.
The blockers in the southernmost crossing work properly.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Select Story Mode
- Select Fire and Shadow
- Select Battle of Morristown
- Don’t destroy the Stockades
- Move any of your units towards the northernmost crossing (the one that leads directly to the northern Hessian base).
The crossing should be impassable until the Stockade is destroyed and the Tomahawk is rescued.