Bots are Bugged

Game Version:

• Build: replaceme
  • Platform: Steam or Microsoft Store
  • Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 7 or Mac or Linux
  • Gamertag: replaceme

Issue:

(Replace with a detailed description of the problem; please limit one issue per thread)
The bots on hardest mode became broken. All of their unit speeds were increased and the attacks of the units became astronomical. The trade carts were flying around the map as were the elephants and galleons. The pierce and melee armor of units were above 30. The attack of their units were above 50. No cheats were turned on. Below are links of the gameplay.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
The game was a 5 players vs 3 hardest bots. One player disconnected and after that the bots seem to go crazy.

1. Queue up a 5v3 against hardest bots on Hamburger
  2. Wait for them to break

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

3 Likes

Looking at the suspiciously weird armor from their halberdiers or galleons (and the insane velocity from galleons, trade carts and elephants), I think that the cheat from the event (the one that let you repeat technologies over and over) somehow got activated by mistake (but you showed that cheats are off) or it just bugged out and leaked into the bots.

2 Likes

:rofl:

That’s awesome. I think the AI is just playing on a higher plane of being, in the 4th dimension

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: finally got the speed boost they have always needed

1 Like

LOL, I think you are playing with 256x mod please check.

Nah we checked cheats werent on lol

He said 256x “mod”, though; not cheat. I just scrubbed through a YouTube vid on 256x mod, and unit movement there looked a lot like your game’s elephants. Sure nobody had the 256x mod enabled?

Yeah none of us had that mod on

1 Like