Bring back Slavs 15% farming bonus

That’s actually a good point, not becasue it wouldn’t be possible in most maps but because there are some custom maps without stone. So if this was implemented the poles would need a normal mill too.

Ot each folwark could be upgraded (with some stone cost) to be able to fire arrows, that could also be a solution.

With the 2HS buff, I prefer to see a buff to Druzhina in exchange for Slavs losing Champion, so that Druzhina becomes the de facto Champion upgrade for Slavs. Similar to how Bagains is the de facto Champion upgrade for Bulgarians.

The only change I would possibly give to slavs was a small bonus to the creation speed of boyars. I propably would also revert the last change to their melee armor in the exchange. Why?

Because of Team Games. Boyar is hardly viable there because you need insane amount of castles currently to make them there. Slavs have also basically nothing else to offer, so they just need that unit to be viable/spammable there.

Otherwise Slavs are totaly fine in 1v1 imo.

I see the boyar as quality over quantity, healed often, not spammed speedily; leave that to their infantry

If I had to buff the slavs, I would suggest turnining Orthodoxy into a passive bonus : Monks benefit from Infantry armor buff (so you don’t have to go out of your smush way to benefit form it) and give them a little new CA UT just to make them a bit less bland

Such as giving their Skirms a specific bonus vs cav archers since Slavs have poor counter vs them (esp mangudais of course). But this later idea is just a minor suggestion.

Not sure slavs require a buff, but they require 2 things : a bit of flavour, and an Orthodoxy related tweak.

Slavs is not in a position to get a big buff like this without a nerf in another area to compensate it. If it gets a nerf in military or other eco, I don’t see any problem. I’m secretly wishing for their Team Bonus swapped with Goths for a long time. If that ever happens, I don’t mind bringing 15% faster farmer back.