Brit Manors too Strong?

Just like Japan, Brit hits the power spike in late age 2/early age 3 and have a slow start. By industrial age they fall behind other civs, like France, Dutch, Ports, etc.

BRITS ARENT BORKEN, EVERYONE ELSE IS (its a joke, brits are the moonkin in belows video)

As i belive this is the case here too. We remove that portufes extra range on muskets again, nerf swedens units, etc. not buff brits

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: NERF THEM ALLLLLL xD but fair enough i mean civs like France get so many bonuses Sweden is still powerful just power creap i guess

1 Like

Wanna do he math yourself then? After Virginia company houses cost 83 wood instead of 135 , when a Brit uses Virginia company its safe to say they will have 20 manors by 15 minutes(even if you kill the manor the villager remains so there is potential for even more villagers but I won’t factor that into the equation) so for each house you make you save roughly 55 wood, 55x20=1100 so it’s literally a 1100 wood card in age 2 (you send it in age 1 but not all of your houses you build are in age 1, some of them are so this card is better than the math says it is!)

Brit has a much faster start than japan, so when you think about it it gets even better, but both civs are slow in comparison to faster civs like haud/otto

Personally I don’t play much treaty but I know you guys don’t get much love, I think civs should get buffs that only apply to treaty and some civs should get nerfs that only apply to treaty, but still keep core elements of the civ the same

Leage of legends tried that. Different balance forcdifferenr game mode for 3v3 and 5v5. I thin everybody hates that, eventually the initially well liked 3v3 was scrapped by riot (and I quit lol)

Anyway, what I want to say is game mode specific balance is really not fun to keep track of as player and not fun to manage as developer.

1 Like

When Brits do a manor boom, it normally entails them sending the Virgina Company card shipment. Which means they will need to send two shipments in age 1 (3 vills + VC card)
Which requires enough xp to send it. It means that Brit normally has to build a tp. And when they age up to age 2
they normally have to age up with 500 food rather than tower to feed the musk production since vills would be too busy copping wood.

The VC boom leaves brits vulnerable early
so the secret is
if u see a tp built and u see the VC card in there deck
U need to punish that.

No. Brit manors are fine.

2 Likes