Buffs For Sweden And Ethiopia

I don’t play treaty but why is ethiopia particularly strong? Lack of factories and eco compared to other civs, abuns can’t gather influence once the mines are gone, I’d expect them to be not that good late game.

High hp, high speed on the morts, takes 3 culv hits to kill and abun just constantly heal them. Its almost impossible to kill them and if your civ doesnt have culv, then youre ■■■■ out of luck lol. They also do so much damage its crazy. The skirms are dual armour with seige and range resist. The javs are very cost efficient. Tbh all 3 of those units are the best in the game for their cost I think. I cant remember what the eco is like, but they get gold back per kill. Their starting army is really strong and the overpop is good aswell.The monstaries or whatever the things are that give aura hp have super high HP and abun can rebuild them fast if they go down.

Those are the main points, but im sure theres more that I missed. They are just too good at too many things, they really dont have a weakness and their score just raises in treaty.

2 Likes

in fact. Sweden can receive a minor eco nerf.