These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44834.0 6148570
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
If you try to use the “Find idle villager” to locate an idle villager that is garrisoned in a ram in a transport ship. The game will give you the location of the place where the ram boarded the ship instead the actual location of the villager (where the ship is).
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Make sure you have an idle villager
- Create a ram (normal, capped or siege ram) and a transport ship
- Garrison the villager in a ram
- Board the transport ship with that ram
- Move the transport ship away from the location where it is
- Use the button “Find idle villager” or the hotkey assigned to it
- Look how the game changes the camera where the ram boarded the ship instead the location of the villager
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Using “Find idle villager” will change the camera to the location of the transport ship that has the ram with the idle villager.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Here is a video showing the bug
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- Not necessary