Bug - Lost Rating Twice for 1 Game

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.37906.0 51005673
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Supremacy

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…

Last night while playing 4v4 in the Ranked Team Game ladder I lost 1 game. My ranked team game rating before this game was 2520, I lost 7 points from the game bringing my rating down to 2513. After not even 1 minute of sitting in the lobby after game, while looking at the player Icon stats of my ratings I see my rating drop down to 2507, another 6 points. Thinking this was simply a graphical glitch I restart my game but my rating was still 2507. I check aoe2.net to see if this would tell me anything, I come to find that my streak for ranked games was at -2 and that my “Dropped Games” had increased from 4 to 6. I am certain that I did not drop any games as I had resigned and talked to my teammates in the after game statistics lobby of the ONE game that I lost. My best guess would be that the system somehow registered the 1 loss as 2 drops? I do not expect to get my rating back from this glitch (although that would be nice as this was extremely traumatizing to lose rating that was completely out of my control). However I would greatly appreciate if someone looked into this so that it may not happen to me or anyone else again. Thank you for your time.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Lose a game?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

Here is the Replay from the One game that I lost

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).

Thank you for your time.